all i want is iroh seeing zuko and iroh ii meeting iroh and all three of them hanging and maybe korra in the mix as the spirit world guide or w/e and plleeeeaaaasseeeee throw in a little irorra to make it hot
Vin Diesel does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
#get on it putin
reblogging for the fact that he challenged two world leaders and a world icon and made them also plant a tree
The new Cold War.
"Grandfather, I thought you were a Pai Sho master!"
screw the heartache and tears the finale will inevitably bring seriously just no
just give me uncle iroh, general iroh and fatherlord zuko having family funtimes in the spirit world okay
is that too much to ask bryke
Okay, this has been on the backburner for freaking months and the colours were basically throwing a hissy fit, so I had to revert to mishmashed tones and lines and stuff. After realising the finale was so close I figured if I didn’t do anything with it now, it would never see the light of day. There are probably mistakes everywhere, but that’s okay… I’ll fix them tomorrow… [and ignore that Pai Sho table I literally just threw tiles on there randomly and ran away…]
seriously i just want my three babies interacting together…hnnnnng
Also, yes, this is indeed a Pai Showdown. Get your act together, Zuko!
this is like shameless self-advertising but i forgot to put this up here like i normally do with actual fic i write:
Title: The Last Waterbender
Author: Haikoui (aka me)
Summary: The Southern Raiders found the last waterbender, leaving her mother alive, and took the child with them to the Fire Nation as a prisoner. Zutara AU. The avatar has not been found yet, and Zuko has not been banished yet, either. Rated T (and maybe M at some point… maybe!) for later chapters.
[chapters one and two here]
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? meh
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? i dont really care, but if it’s expensive, good stuff i wont otherwise buy, hell yeah
- Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room? :|
- Where is your next vacation? ugh. winter break
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before? i think itd be pretty badass to do but i live in a very populated area…
- Who do you think reads these? um
- Do you have a calendar in your room? BRO YEAH I DO
HOT MAN CANDY CALENDAR
i found it in my school’s band room
otherwise i wouldnt have one
- Where are you? manning my bro’s apartment for him until he comes back from a work conference
- What’s your plan for the day? i think im the only person in the world right now whose college requires a fucking assignment before college actually starts, so thats what im doin’
- Are you reading any books right now? wild ones by jon mooallem. which is my assignment. for college. before college starts. w h y.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? eh yeah it happens
- Have you ever peed in the woods? yup
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? hun i dance all the time
allllllllll the time
unless people ask me to dance.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? ew?
- What is your “Song of the Week”? elastic heart by sia b/c why not
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? guys in pink are hot
- Do you still watch cartoons? STOP DONT ASK ME THIS QUESTION I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
- Whats your favorite love movie? i dont want to say titanic
please dont make me say titanic
i really dont want to say titanic
- What do you drink with dinner? either water or diet coke/coke zero
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? honey mustard!!! im not a big fan of ketchup tbh. (my mom gets ketchup and then orders fries on the side.)
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? KABOB
dat stuff’s crayyyy good
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? inception like actually
- Last person you hugged/kissed? my baba (daddyo)
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout? hell yeah that’s where i learned how to pee in the woods!!! and to make lots of money selling gs cookies
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? nah
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? a couple months ago
- Can you change the oil on a car? no… i should learn that
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket? no, hoping i wont have to deal with it
- Run out of gas? eugh that would suck
- Favorite kind of sandwich? nutella!!!!!!!!!!!!! but actually i love nutella
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? cornbread or hashbrowns :)
- What is your usual bedtime? eh… 10:30?
- Are you lazy? i am actually the literal definition of a “fat ass”
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? im pretty certain i just walked around with a black mask and demanded candy, i dont think i actually dressed up
BUT I WOULD LOVE TO THIS YEAR
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions? used to have one to seventeen but that was because my mom got a groupon
- Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? oh sweetie. legos.
- Are you stubborn? i hope not
- Who is better…Leno or Letterman? i guess letterman? honestly idc
- Ever watch soap operas? no
- Afraid of heights? :( dont talk to me about heights
- Sing in the car? blast the music and sing to it in the car, even though the music is too loud to hear myself sing? all the time
- Dance in the shower? id prolly trip and crack my skull open so nah i just stick with singing
- Dance in the car? nope, i tap out a crazy drum beat to the music on the wheel, which is probably more dangerous.
- Ever used a gun? no but i want to go to a shooting range like crazzzzyyyy
- Do you think musicals are cheesy? dude i watched aladdin on broadway and it was the most raw things e v e r
- Is Christmas stressful? eh not really
- Ever eat a pierogi? i… i dont think so?
- Major annoyance right now? being responsible and trying to lose weight like just leave me alone brain let me be happy
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? lawyer, actress, singer, engineer, film scorer, in that order, and now i just want to be rich and do nothing
- Do you believe in ghosts? not really
- Ever have a deja-vu feeling? sometimes
- Do you take a vitamin daily? yeah >:(
- Wear slippers? only when it’s cold
- Wear a bath robe? nope
- What do you wear to bed? sports bra and pajama pants
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? i guess target. i fuckin hate wal-mart
- Nike or Adidas? adidas. sike!! nike forever!
- Cheetos Or Fritos? bothos
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? s u n f l o w e r
s e e d s omg
- Ever hear of, “gorp”? yeah butidontrememberwhatitmeansanymore
- Ever taken karate? nope
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex? nope
- Can you curl your tongue? yep
- Ever won a spelling bee? no and im so mad because i couldve >:(
- Ever cried because you were so happy? yup
- Own any record albums? yup
- Own a record player? nope
- Regularly burn incense? ugh they hurt my nose
- Ever been in love? yes and lemme tell you it is simultaneously wonderful and absolutely shitty
- Hot tea or cold tea: hot
- Tea or coffee? coffee
- Favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip
- Can you swim well? eh, enough to save my life and then some
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yeah
- Are you patient? i think so?
- Ever won a contest? yea i guess
- Ever had plastic surgery? no and im not planning on it
- Which are better black or green olives? ewwwwwwwwwwww
- Can you knit or crochet? i can knit! a scarf! kinda… not really… i tried?
- Wash room or bathroom? the river where i bathe in the tears of my enemies
- Do you want to get married? yes :)
- Who was your High School crush? sorry cant say who, hun
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? i… certainly hope not…
- Do you have kids? nope
- Do you want kids? yeah, preferably two, older son and younger daughter :)
- What kind of mom are you? I think I’d be a fair one. maybe a little too casual.
- Do you miss anyone right now? unfortunately
- Who do you want to see right now? my brother! i cleaned his apartment for him so i want to see his reaction
Zuko & his grandson, Iroh
how is iroh II 37 years old
atla post-war headcanons 5/? - bumi the air acolyte
”Dad,” begins Bumi from behind Aang, “I know you want me to be here with you and Tenzin doing this stuff, but — “
”Of course I do,” says Aang. He puts his hands down from his meditating stance, turning to face his son. “It’s important to rediscover and cherish air nomad culture.”
”That’s just it, Dad,” says Bumi, frowning. “I’m not even an air bender. I’m not anything. Why am I here? It should be you and Tenzin here, doing your airbending stuff.”
”Bumi, we’ve talked about this,” says Aang.
”I’m not Tenzin!” says Bumi irately. “Why do I have to do what he does?”
”Well,” says Aang, telling himself that he should think of Bumi’s perspective, “what do you want to do?”
Bumi balks. “Uh — I — I don’t know.”
His son furrows thick brown brows and puffs his cheeks out. “I — I always thought I could be more useful than just being the nonbender in the family.”
”You are,” says Aang. “You’re an air acolyte.”
”I don’t want to be an air acolyte,” says Bumi. “I want to fight! I want to be helpful!” And then he makes a very familiar face. “I want to be like Uncle Sokka!”
Now it’s Aang’s turn to stare. “You…”
Bumi’s face turns scarlet. “I’m always the useless one around here.”
”Don’t say that, Bumi,” says Aang. “You are not useless.”
”Sure,” says Bumi bitterly. “Try being the son of the avatar and the greatest waterbending master in the world, and not being able to bend. Tell me that’s a great position to be in.”
”You know,” says Aang thoughtfully, “when I was young — “
” — busy saving the world," interjects Bumi.
” — I disappeared a lot because I didn’t know what to do with myself,” continues Aang, unfazed. He gives Bumi a smile. “Eventually, I found my way.”
”Well?” says Aang. “What are you waiting for?”
”Are you sure?” asks Bumi.
”Go, before I change my mind and make you meditate,” says Aang.
Seconds later, Bumi is joyfully hurtling down a wire through the fog past the temple, into the mountains. He forgot to pack, thinks Aang. Typical.
for those of you who dont know, i like to write music (◕‿◕✿)
i apologize to everyone who has to deal with me switching fandom obsessions every week
The Sexiest Man Alive results!
Sometimes I can’t stop thinking about how Zuko accidentally spoke against his father and begged for forgiveness, on his knees with tears in his eyes, and got half his face burned off and banished from his home
Then Zuko betrayed his uncle and everything Iroh had ever taught him, begged for forgiveness on his knees with tears in his eyes, and got a hug and complete forgiveness and unconditional love